August 15, 2016

Summer Review at It's Best!

It's been a really fun week here at PattyKakesKidz.  To start, let's watch a cute video above.  The kids were exploring our vacation home and found a way to entertain themselves by riding a furniture dolly.  I know, not the safest to play on, but who am I to tell them no, LOL.


Next, we celebrated our first 5 year old in our group.  Happy Birthday Reed!

Now for some fun learning had by all.  As many who know me, summers are for fun and of course, review of the past year.  We take each day and pick something to review.  Sometimes it's colors, numbers, shapes, alphabet, position, manners, respect, and so much more.  
Check out some of their review here:


Kids gluing sun rays in order from 1-12.




 What comes next with Apples?


Following the lines!


 Match word colors!
After a week of learning, there was some misc. fun had too:
 Weeee, I'm an airplane!
Down the hill I go!
Girls make a universe together as friends!
Mr. A.  I can help you install your fan, let me help!

We are a "no gun" household.  Somehow they can always find a way to "make" a gun. LOL ROFL!


Sailing Away on a pirate ship.  
Dramatic play outdoors!
Have a great week all my PattyKakesKidz friends and family.  Until next week.

Had to share this scary bug.  Since I've moved to Sonora a year ago, there have been some really big bugs visiting me.  I'm not a big fan of bugs.


No comments:

Post a Comment