August 27, 2011

A week of fun

Just thought I'd share some pics about the fun we had this week. 
First, we made Ana, the Anaconda and studied a bit about her.  Where she lived, her colors, her environment, her appetite and size. And we watched a 20 minute video of Diego saves the Anaconda. LOOK, IT'S AN ANACONDA!



Next there was our swimming and water play day.

We then matched some bugs to reinforce our colors.

We made Red Eyed Tree Frogs and Red Dart Poisonous Frogs which I also pictured above with their Anacondas.



And a week isn't complete without some kind of fieldtrip. 
How about a trip and learning experience to our local Farmers Market.







Fresh organic tomatoes.  The best!
Until next week with PattyKakes Kidz

1 comment:

  1. Another great blog. I love their Ananconda and tree frog projects! I think I learn just as much as the kids do.

    Thanks for sharing their day with us!

    ReplyDelete